Unfortunately, I have no longer the time to develop NOCC. But I would help anyone who want to take the project seriously. Until then the project is unmaintained. Tim Gerundt (Project Manager)
NOCC is a webmail client written in PHP. It provides webmail access to IMAP and POP3 accounts.
- Easy installation since no database needed.
- Can connect to IMAP and POP3 servers.
- Sending mails over local sendmail installation or external SMTP servers.
- Multi-language support.
- You can change all the colors and fonts easily with “themes”.
- Use no frames and XHTML 1.0 for maximum compatibility with any browser (even text browsers).
- Works on Windows, Linux, Unix and Mac OS.
- Distributed under Open Source license.
NOCC needs you!
The source code from NOCC is old and dusty. Helps us to make NOCC fit for the future.
- PHP 5.0.0 or newer
- c-client library (compiled with PHP or as module)
- iconv library (compiled with PHP or as module)
- mbstring library (compiled with PHP or as module)